PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2004, 18:48
walter kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MEADOWBANK
Where the hell did you get this from?????
<<He, like AM Day, thinks that the turn (of 7 degrees), 'belly up' to the coast would have been difficult to judge, meaning they were negligent. >>

I have never, ever implied that they were negligent the "belly up" quote came from the inquiry, not me. How dare you put me in the same camp as Day - you have wilfully trivialised the navigation scenario that I have been trying to put.

Your puerile tone and sarcasm is sadly so typical as I have received from your kind - I have had to take it on the chin as I need to repeat the call regularly for people to come forward with the crucial information to close off (one way or other) this as yet not fully explored possibilty and so am exposed to the likes of you - if you have nothing positive to contribute, then occupy yourself someplace else, you are wasting space.

I believe also that there is something wrong about (mis) quoting pms the way you did on the forum - there has to be some standard of behaviour - if I were to sink to your level, I could always post your last message ....