PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My cheap route from 0 to fATPL!
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2004, 10:04
buster172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wannbetrainee,

I replied to the pm you sent me on the 19th of August but you haven’t replied

More than happy to give you the benefit of all the research I did share with you what little I know I just don’t want to write a long and informed reply but then not hear anything back. Still you seem to have a plan and I assume been successful with the bank. First hurdle jumped so well done.

Regarding your plan, I think moving around is a good idea to make the most of exchange rates and weather but have to agree with WWW regarding the amount of work involved.

It looks like you are giving your self an awful lot to do. Perhaps you could just stay at home and do the ground school with a British based company? Go to the states or elsewhere to hour build and get a competitively priced ME/CPL leaving you only the IR and possibly MCC to do on your return. You’re still going to be looking at about £30000 minimum but with a lot less hassle. Those are my thoughts anyway and the road I have chosen, may it be paved with gold

All the best and if you would like any further help regarding your pm let me know!

Kind regards,

Buster