4.Service level?
5.Employment equity?
6.Equipment?
7.Operational standard?
8.Working enviroment?
9.Cabin comfort and food?
10.Ticket pricing?
11.Looks of the cabin crew?
12.Wether the breakfast is value for money?
13.The CEO's young girlfriend?
14.Availability of chicken AND fish?
15.Attitude of the drivers?

Uncle 126.9..
I have never wanted to, never needed to,(I know never is a long time) and Enshalha never will have to work for an airline. I believe a comment like that is derogetory, misinformed, and I hope it was done tongue in the cheek. If not, it would show a sad, sad, skewed view of this wonderful world of aviation myself and hopefully you, are lucky enough to earn our daily ration of mieliepap and boerie from.
Okes like myself and Gunns will take exception to that.
I have always regared all types of aviation with equal respect. I trust, you do to.

To get back to the topic. If measured by the 15 points above The National Airline needs to pull up the stockings. (Strong arm tactics and the nasty stuff was No 18, 19,and 20) Didnt think it would be fair to include them as well.

Who was Mr Johnson you guys were quoting? Dont worry about Kylie... us dogs know that one!

Greetings

Contraxdog
..the time has come the walrus said to speak of many things, of pirate ships and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings....
GT,
It reminds me of the Carte blanche article that I saw, about hellcom tonight (sorry telkom).
R400milion( Correct me if Im wrong) Profit amd athough they 1500% MORE expensive than Germany they dont sea any thing wrong with the fact that they are protected by law to be the sole provider........
Makes sense doesnt it?
..the time has come the walrus said to speak of many things, of pirate ships and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings....