PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - citi express
Thread: citi express
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2004, 21:12
BA Boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Marlowe":

You are INCORRECT about transfers from BACX to BA Mainline - it cannot happen, you must apply externally if you are on a BACX contract that is not a BAR contract. If you are BA Mainline, as you are suggesting, you will be able to check the fine-print with our BASSA reps. Now, when you talk about seniority, what you mean to say is DATE OF JOINING. Yes, they kept the latter, but as for the former - they would have been bottom of the pile, and quite rightly so, as they DIDNT transfer and thus keep their seniority as BACX doesnt have a seniority system in place.
As for the rest of your ranting and raving - yawn.

"Have you heard this":

As stated earlier, we DO have a EuroFleet base in MAN, and when i say EuroFleet i do not mean BACX/BAR - I am fully aware that they have a base there as well. If you don't believe me check with one of your Performance Managers or your Cabin Crew Manager etc. But you are quite right in saying that you cannot apply to join this base directly - you must first do you time in another Mainline/ex-BAR base and then transfer. But then again, that is what I said in my response, was it not?