PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oct 9 - The real vote on the Aviation Reform Group
Old 29th Aug 2004, 14:03
Chronic Snoozer

Received 340 Likes on 131 Posts
S-T

I'm not going to pick a fight about aviation policy/management. Indefensible. Disgraceful. Has been for quite some time now wouldn't you agree? Countless reorganisations and re-printing of stationary to administer a pretty simple part of the world (in aviation policy terms) Not high on the list of election issues according to the links you posted. Therein lies the problem.

However I try not to confuse the man with the party. I don't like liars either, hell they all do it, thats politics. Its almost a choice about which lies you choose to accept/believe and those you don't. I don't give a rats about the overboard thing. Its the only pathetic 'issue' the media go on about. Although I thought it really, really poor form to besmirch Defence as the government did.

I just happen to think a change of party leader is in order, not a change of party. Otherwise it could be case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.