PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Class 1 Medical at Gatwick
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2004, 09:16
Deano777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BoraBora007

Maybe you should put your glasses back on and RE-READ what I typed, but this time try to "understand" it a little bit better,

Originally posted by BorBora007
Deano777 The medical cannot be described as "enjoyable". Its something that has to be done
And so was sitting on Father Christmas' knee as a child, it just had to be done, and that was enjoyable too

Perhaps a lot of negative things are focused on here because it is a forum about medical problems/issues
Ah so thats where Im going wrong, I didnt realise this was the medical forum, I didnt realise you had to be a miserable old git to post here and that positive posts were forbidden, I must read the CoC again.

Whats the point in starting a stupid thread saying how enjoyable it was and how comfortale the sofas were
Tell that to my wife who had just given birth and was enduring a 3½ hr stay, and that was her comment not mine

Its not going to help people with their medical questions is it.
Hmmm, I cant recall seeing me post this below someone's medical question, maybe you need thicker glasses?

All in all BoraBora, if you dont like my posts then bugg3r off and abuse and annoy someone else, your petty and pathetic comments are not worth the space they are writen on, goodnight.

Pilot16 what happened with your medical mate?

Dean