PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF officers to join gay pride march
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2004, 07:44
ProudButNotPublic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Milt - not only are we in the same community, but I could be in the office next to you. Who knows, maybe we might even share a beer at the bar. The point is, you probably wouldnt know who is gay, and who isnt. I am far from being the only gay aircrew type in the RAAF (or any other service for the matter). Do you really think it matters???

Oh, and odds are you have a much higher chance of getting HIV (at least get your terminology correct if you are going to rant) - particularly if you frequent the bar girls in Thailand
From the UN (WHO):
The most frequent mode of transmission in this region [Asia] is through heterosexual behavior. Men who travel away from home to work often get lonely and have sex with prostitutes, then frequently carry diseases home to their wives.
The HIV/AIDS pandemic continues to spread. Now its victims are most likely to be women, children and young people.
UN WHO site

If you are going to carry on like a prat, at least make sure your facts are right.

BEagle - I am curious as to your source for that word?
It doesnt come up in Google at all, nor at Yahoo, Dictionary.com, Mirriam-Webster Online, yourDictionary.com, or Cambridge Dictionaries Online.

Last edited by ProudButNotPublic; 29th Aug 2004 at 08:23.