View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2004, 16:12
2WingsOnMyWagon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I(WE ARE)
Please speak just for yourself.

I would like to inform companies that we are not able to pay for a type rating
Thats what this rant is really about isnt it!

WE ARE PISSED OF SUCH PRACTICES AND WE ASK YOU TO STOP TO SELL US TYPE RATINGS, WE WILL NOT PAY YOU.
I for one am glad that if I wish to change types or Airline that the facilities are available for ME should I wish to use them.

.(I do not really like to write such things, but I am really fedup of this politic)
Skyman, everytime I read somthing written by you it is "such a thing"

Just try to be patient, "All good things come to those who wait"and all that. Maybe you should chillout a bit, last thing you want is your class1 being pulled for heart problems! Seriously though, maybe your attitude is holding you back a little?

I can fully appreciate most cannot/will not on principle, pay for a type rating. However nobody is forcing you too and the way the job market is going at present I would doubt you will need one in the next 12-24 months. Ether that or will will see bonds becoming the norm. (just my opinion)

Those wannabes who can afford a type rating MAY have a better chance at employment and MAY get that job sooner than someone without

I think youll find that the majority of companys who run these schemes have nice new jets and sims to do the training on and the airlines who started these schemes have brand new fleets of ether 737-800's or A319's so hardly old planes.

Regards

2WINGS