PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Toad Eats Humble Pie
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2004, 12:45
AloysiousHazardous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all have our reasons for leaving and those who stayed back have their reasons as well. As far as we have been fair while under their employment, we are no traitors. Those who bitch are not as well. Hey, the grass is always greener the other side and bitching happens everywhere, in every industry, as we are only humans, and only humans bitch, except for female dogs that is!

But to say that most of the guys who are still in MAS are has-beens, rejects and ex air force is a little too harsh my friend. As Emilio pointed out, there are still creams of the crop in MAS and I am sure we all have to agree to that. I know how Traitor feels, but we should acknowledge this fact. Some guys actually have it good in MAS. Right timing for promotions etc… so, why leave? Are they rejects? No, because no one rejected them, they are not has beens as well as they are still so young with P1 rating on the wide bodied jets already, and majority are not ex air force as well.

Cheers mates. Let us not forget our comrades who are unable or are not willing to leave MAS for various obvious reasons. Good luck to them and may our departure have blessings upon them!