PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB 'Evacuation' at YSSY
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2004, 03:41
Sperm Bank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen. The swine fund, pig trough, whatever he calls himself is in a minority of DJ haters. He is NOT representative of J* or QF pilots. He will never change his derogatory attitude nor will his comments EVER hold any substance or conviction. He is vacuous, bereft of knowledge and talent, probably has very few friends and definately has a micro-scopic penis. Is it any wonder he comes into these forums with all guns blazing attacking a group of pilots with vastly more experience than he has.

Swine pig, NO DJ a/c has EVER lost 1000's of feet, NOT EVER. Just think about it fool. It would have been plastered across every news medium in the country. There was A (1) stick shaker incident and it has been investigated fully and procedures put in place to prevent a re-occurence. I know facts are hard to come by but even a moron like you could do better I suggest.

To all the normal people in here, I apologise for my condescention to the world's dumbest human being, (swine fest) but he does not comprehend basic dialogue. EVERY post regarding DJ is hijacked by this idiot and it's about time he was put away for remedial therapy. Contribute posts of merit or go away. We are sick of you continual tirades of rubbish.