PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF officers to join gay pride march
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2004, 22:12
jindabyne

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
prOOne

Do calm down old chap - of late you seem to bridle very quickly. No insult intended, merely playful banter, which is what we're mostly about on this forum. We can all hold firm views, but do try not to be so overbearing - swop a little of the courtroom for a bit of your old cockpit (oops, not a good PC choice of word in this debate).

As for buggery, of whatever partnership, each to his/her own. I personally give it a miss, if you get my point. Of interest, M'lud, when was it given legality? And telling BEagle his view is neither here nor there is terribly pompous.

If you digested my previous comments you would know my attitude to homosexuality. We will hold a different view,
and if you regard mine as bigotry, so be it - I'm comfortable with my opinion. With regard to insults, I would be extremely offended if you branded me with racism - and as for agesim, I'm beyond reproach! I do not hold homosexuals or lesbians in a discriminatory light - I simply think that they should be discreet with their sexual behaviour, as most of us do, whatever we choose to do in bed! Why the need to proclaim?

As for being 'scared' or 'queer bashing', that's a silly barrack-room response, the like of which you are normally quick to pour scorn upon.

Enjoy the weekend