PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Visit to Scottish ATC Centre 25th September 2004
Old 25th Aug 2004, 22:13
10W

PPRuNe Bashaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Crossedcontrols,

At the moment we will put your friend down as a possible (i.e reserve), since ideally we want to offer the places in the first instance to Forum members who will benefit from the visit in an aviation capacity.

We will get back with firm times and organisational details shortly but I would imagine looking to kick off around 1400-1430 since myself and PH-UKU could potentially be plugged in doing death defying stunts and smoke and mirror tricks with large aluminium tubes full of people on the radar screens till 1400-ish

If anyone wants to make the trek from down South, then Ryanair from Stansted flying up and back on the same day can be as low as £21. OK, it's first flight up and last flight back, but there are plenty more options in between. Or come a day early, depart a day later, or just shop around for a good deal. Haven't looked at other deals, but coming from Dublin is another possibility, as well as a few other European places.

Advice on accomodation can also be given if anyone wants to overnight either before or after.