PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA gone to pot?
Thread: BA gone to pot?
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2004, 12:09
martinidoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And to add my ten penny worth as a loyal BA Gold Card holder.
The service has deteriorated across the board, not just at the back of the aircraft but up front and in the exec lounges too.
I have been forced because BA has withdrawn so many domestic services to use Easy to commute out of NCL to many UK destinations, and I have to say that the punctuality and attitude of the Easy staff puts BA to shame.
A great friend of ours is an ex-BOAC director and he is shocked by how far standards in BA have fallen
With regards to bags, I have not returned from the USA to NCL in my last 6 trips with my bags arriving at the same time, so this is not just a one off weather related problem, and when it occurs the customer support is diabolical, blocked telephone lines etc.
Senior management at BA must take personal responsibility for the atrocious performance and poor morale of its workforce. It is difficult to see how BA can mend so much damage, particualrly to longsuffering and loyal customers like myself, who have persevered, only to see matters detriorate further and further, to a point where I have no confidencee in the airline.
I have decided not to bother even trying to get to London this week because of the chaos.