PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emerald latest??
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2004, 07:53
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:

allow the engineers to buy some spares before they are needed, pay the company's bills on time. (nothing to do with not having the money). etc.etc.etc.etc.etc......(ad infinitum)

And just a final thought from me,
Say Again, if I were your chief pilot and you walked into my office itemising such complaints I would send you packing.
Once again you're not coming across as a team player, I presume you're a good pilot, you'll need to be because if you're going to involve yourself in the politics of other departments then there's going to be those waiting to piss on your party.
Where does this mentality come from, 'I'm a pilot, I'm the most important person in the airline, it's my duty to involve myself in everybodys business'?
You're probably not this type of person whatsoever but that's the impression you're putting across. Again I say that I presume Emerald is your first airline, I say this because you seem to be under the impression that all other airlines have stocks of rotable spares on the shelf for when next needed, you're living in a dream, and very rich, world Slowly.
To get on in any company, not just Emerald, might one suggest you concentrate on flying the aeroplane, leave engineering to sort out their politics, accounts department likewise and you do what you're paid to do.
Nothing personal, I don't even know you, it's just the way you come across.