PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - News blamed for Ansett collapse
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2004, 23:14
TheNightOwl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems that you all are in need of amos2's advice, slow down, people!! This is becoming ridiculous, it's heading for the old slanging match again, so I'm backing off altogether. I'm prepared for a robust argument, and I have no patience with the '89ers argument, but I'm not about to weigh into a personal battle over it.
We are NEVER going to resolve our philosophical differences, Kap, so I guess we will have to agree to differ. I will believe to my dying day that the old AFAP was the architect of the downfall of the pilot body in Australia and, along with a group of singularly greedy and self-serving business-men and politicians, caused untold harm to the company which was an Australian icon totally undeserving of its demise. What part you, personally, played in that downfall, is for your conscience to tell you, I only hope you and your '89 cohorts are satisfied with outcome of your greed and intransigence.

All for now, but reserving the right to give you a verbal right hook in the future if I read a comment too unpalatable!

Kind regards to all,

TheNightOwl.