PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Toad Eats Humble Pie
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2004, 15:05
emilio69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Traitor..much that i agree with you on a lot of things you have posted..however i feel that your statement on most of the guys who are still with MAS is a bit far fetched.Yes i do agree that there are a few oddballs around..tell me one company which does not have one!...the fact is there are still a lot of the guys there whom i have very high regard and respect until today,some of them have given me a wealth of knowledge which i bring with me to work every single day(too bad with a diff company!)...the only problem is THESE type of people are being put in cold storage in mh coz da toad/bonsai/hobbitt/whatcha-my-callit and his gang cant stand people who are a lot much smarter and brighter than them...EGO ma!This type of disservice is really bleeding mh,and i bet you the pain of watching all of this happening really sucks!!
Back to the point i want to make...there are a lot of reasons why people want to stay or leave..we have to respect that.What works for you and me may not work for the rest.But the way the current top bosses in flt ops are working...you can be sure the exodus will keep on flowing...the way that the aviation market is today,there are a number of airlines who will make you feel more appreciated..

So my friends..keep sending your resume n i wish all the best..

ps...great posting shintaro9

Last edited by emilio69; 24th Aug 2004 at 19:52.