PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr F.Wit from CASA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2004, 20:03
rotaryman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REDWINE:
Your vulgarity is obvious……personally I would work from within the system to change it [if warranted], rather than throw stones from the periphery.
Do you work for CASA ? Redwine?

Redwine i dont need to pm you old chap! i am more than happy to debate the issue of CASA on an open forum..LETS ALL HAVE A LAUGH..

Like the time i reported an operator to my local casa FOI as i had wittnesed a number of " shall we say indiscretions" oh and certain operator had shall we say KILLED a pax but thats another story, was being watched by BASI who considered the operation dangerous, buts that also another story, anyway CASA say to me
" we can't do anything unless we have Proof!

PROOF,, all he had to do was speak with Airservices and obtain the tape from the Tower! the Maint Rel from Operator ! and Pax manifest and do a weight and bal and he would have had the operator STONE COLD!
But no he was allowed to continue to operate..

CASA once asked me to Join its ranks..LMFAO

God i do have morals and standards..

Oh and anytime CASA want to do a Poll on whether we as operators and pilots think they are doing a good job!..I would love to see the results..

But CASA are to busy making up Dumb regs like the few we have seen discussed here on this forum and attempting to justify their existance rather than get to the real issues of the industry..

REDWINE! you think i am vulgar? thats fine.. because you ! like me are entitled to an oppinion.. i'm expressing mine.