PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr F.Wit from CASA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2004, 09:39
rotaryman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..REDWINE:
Its interesting to observe that CASA is to blame for such "Rules"...I can only hope that the critics of the existing legislation have written many responses for consideration in CASR 91, 61 and 133????
I can assure you i have had many many dealings with CASA and for the most part they arent worth Pissing on!!

I once had a FOI tell me that he was on his way to a spot of fishing in a R44 Clipper, and that he intended to land on a lake to do so, after ramp checking me, Only after i pointed out the section in the POH that he realised he couldnt do that with out breaking various rules etc..

I Had a FOI do a flight check with me for my Chief Pilot approval. what a joke, I made a mistake in letting him fly us back to base and in doing so he neally killed the both of us..
Ive met some great FOI's please dont get me wrong, BUT they are far and few between and far to many that are completly incompetant.

So far there has been only one example on this forum were there was a problem with duals fitted incorrectly.

I once had the command side Collective come out of its fitting after the Engineer had just signed the A/C as Airworthy after perfoming repairs!!! I wont say what i did to him after i finally landed..

CASA are a JOKE...

ROBBORIDER,

I'm with you big fella