PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS and Dick 2; warning
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2004, 21:58
Neddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ferris,

Two nights ago I emailed Woomera with the same concerns.

But let's be clear about the process we are referring to so that Dick can give an "accurate" answer. The people referred to were members of the Risk Assessment panel not the Haz Id workshops. They did not represent any particular group or agenda. They (particularly the GA and private operators) gave freely of their time, sometimes at personal cost, because they thought it was the right thing to do.

Unfortunately anyone who has been involved in airspace over the years knows that this is "par for the course" with Dick. What constitutes harassment in his mind would appear completely different to the average person. To me being rung up at night at ten o'clock at home is harassment. To me being rung up 5, 10, 15, times in a day with demands for answers would also constitute harassment. Many I know have experienced this over the years.

So, for the record Dick;

Have you (or Marilyn) rung or attempted to contact members of the risk assessment panel?

If so was this in an official capacity and with who's authority?

If so what was the nature/purpose of the enquiry?

If so why do you believe you have the right to do so?

How did you obtain their names and contact information (eg from members of the CASA/Airservices Board or ARG)?

No more half truths!

Not much fun being harassed for answers is it?