PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RY Baggage handlers.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2004, 23:46
i_need_cider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know the chap too its total he's offloading bags onto to the arrivals belt standing beside the float the bags are stacked up to and over head high he's not slamming the bag on the belt just pulling it from the top. BTW he is as the other senior gha's decent workers who do a lot more than the so called blowins the yellow packs the part timers you know what i mean, the managers take action over crap like this when they are told time and time again about these who think its funny to around with others peoples private property.

"Turns out someone had rummaged through this pax\'s bag, took a picture of the baggage handler which has since been splashed all over the daily papers. Whether he was aware of it are complicit was not fully evident, the picture taker then replaced the camera in the pax\'s suitcase."

Read the article the camera was attched to the outside of the bag........evening herald 16-8-40.......life in FR is hard enough without this overblown crap. As i said the bags were being offloaded on to the baggage reclaim belts pax are 15 to 25 feet away on the other side where did the bag go its not a den of theives in the baggage hall or is that what the media and this pax want people to think

Last edited by i_need_cider; 18th Aug 2004 at 01:22.