PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RY Baggage handlers.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2004, 20:40
Fester T Adams

From what I read I got a different viewpoint. The pax's bag went missing & turned up a good while later after he reported it, I think it was a time period of a number of weeks.

The pax had a camera in the bag, when he got the film developed a few months later he was surprised to see a picture of a FR baggage handler tossing his bag, it was stated if I remember correctly mgt believed outside the baggage handling area but of that I can't be sure.

Turns out someone had rummaged through this pax's bag, took a picture of the baggage handler which has since been splashed all over the daily papers. Whether he was aware of it are complicit was not fully evident, the picture taker then replaced the camera in the pax's suitcase.

Where did this suitcase disappear to for a number of weeks is another question I'd like to ask. Whoever the numbskull was that took this picture he/she certainly has done FR's image no further good on top of all the controversy it currently courts nor has the person who 'mislaid' the bag.

A bit of craic???
, in my estimation it was far more than that & was totally unprofessional behavior.