PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Bank Holiday Chaos
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2004, 13:15
Fester T Adams

fish

otherwise economy passenger's are treated like crap, and that's a known fact in the company.
Oh dear, not only am I not able to afford my own private jet on my wages, I'm travelling cattle class too, seems from your comment I'll be treated like cattle too, thanks for warning me in advance, hope I won't be whipped on board.

As I've said before this is a difficult situation. I commiserate with the staff, I know there are abuses of power going on in the company & mgt are creaming it off while lower down the staff are living on crumbs, what's new. The employee problems just seem to go on & on at BA.

However you have to understand that this isn't the pax's fault so why should they suffer after forking out £££ for a service & be held to ransom for something not of their making.

I fear there will no be no easy solution to this problem as long as mgt continue to dig their heels in, I know where the real culprits lie. Who said life is fair, it ain't.

I just hope that the staff gets whats due to them by just threatening strike action but not actually having to resort to it. Good luck!