PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2004, 13:18
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Union

I back that comment up 100%! Myself and a lot of my colleagues (MAM) have had many queries regarding certain issues and 99% of the time have never had a reply from the union whatsoever, even after constant nagging. There are a few of my colleagues who are seriously thinking about pulling the pin on the union and putting their money towards something more useful like some new underwear, at least we'll get more support!!!!

All bases need to push for a MAM union rep as we have just found out after being told that it's not possible that it is more than possible for MAM to have union reps, so i think all MAM casuals in all bases need to have a chat and elect a union rep so we do actually have a direct MAM voice and not someone who covers all of QF short haul and us, i know they have good intentions, but i don't think we're at the top of their priority list, or even near it. Also, stick to your guns and don't take no for answer and more importantly don't take any intimidation as being acceptable!

If any casuals want to have a chat about this, just private message me!!!!!

Oz