PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet cabin allowance - in reality?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2004, 20:33
skydriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
although i work in the industry and do have an insight to what can happen when it goes wrong, i still won't take anything into the cabin than my shoulder bag that carries nothing more than a magazine, mobile (switched OFF) some sweets and the generall non discript items that fall to the bottom!! Only because i would hate to think that it was my bag that injured someone.
Have you seen the size of the carry on luggage your average Hostie takes on board an aeroplane? You are an exeption.

There are huge double standards regarding carry on luggage size/weight, dsepending on who checks you in and what you wear. I travel alot, and when I go away for less that 5 days try to get everything in carry on. The one time I decide to travel in jeans over the W/E I get asked to weigh my carry on and get a bunch of hassle cause its 9.5 Kgs....... I would have used auto-check-in but it was not working........

Sorry, but if weight is a safety issue for carry on, it should be so for all airlines all of the time......and it isnt....

Regards, SD.

edited cause Ive had a few too many and cant spell....