PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS v Eurocontrol
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2004, 21:44
Kes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very good point DFC, one which I had already thought of !! As always the case with the internet something that I would say to someone else who knows me wouldn't see it as me trying to scam my way with the old expenses, however to the wider world it looks like i'm

A: wasting resources being tested when i'm not really interested
B:Wasting limited recruitment budget on overspent expenses
C: taking the

Neither of which are the case and I've already spent close to fifty pounds getting the 'non standard' eye tests done for the application, which I was happy to foot the bill for, and would be happy to not be reimbursed for expenses at all.

As it turns out the timings didn't allow a return back after the selections by Air, so I've booked myself on the train instead which shall be one mammoth journey but get me back in time for work the next day (thanks to Eurostar and that old institution the Scotrail Sleeper!), all for a very reasonable price - in economy I may add and saving the cost of an extra hotel room.

Now I'm going to try not to dig anymore holes by saying things which are likely to be misinterpreted.

BTW anyone able to answer Kiora's original post ?

My main concern with Eurocontrol over NATS is the moving overseas, how easy has it been for anyone who has moved to settle in ? That is one thing which they have given in their literature as the reason for a high dropout rate on the training.

Cheers,

Kes