PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NBC New York is trying to hijack aircraft...
Old 13th Aug 2004, 16:45
simon brown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have a problem with journos probing security weaknesses and identifying inadequacies were found.What I do have a problem with, is people being branded racists and xenophobics for targetting surprise surprise people of middle eastern ethnicicity.

To any of you of that persuasion out there, if one of your loved ones was raped by a white caucasian which was witnessed, a description given to the Police and the police asked your loved one to attend an identity parade consisting of Black Afro caribean males/ Chinese./Hispanics, you would want to know why wouldnt you?.

If the Policeman stated that we darent target members of the suspect's ethnic background as we would be branded rascists and Xenophobes you would be pretty upset wouldnt you....QED

As a tax payer I expect the Police to target the most likely groups involved in terrorist activities and not waste time pursuing a non threatening "quota" to keep the PC lettice eaters happy.

Are the security services constantly probing security.IE are MI5 probing security in the states and visa versa?