PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A dream too far
Thread: A dream too far
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2004, 21:40
Blackshift

Not Good Airline Material

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HWD...lol...you took that riposte from V12m on the chin with such grace, you're a proper gent - unless of course you happen to be a lady - so you are! Surely such a sense of fair play can only emanate from the playing fields of Eton, Harrow or suchlike.

cloud69, likewise I am aware of the regional variations in the cash to be made as a Taxi Driver - it's just that I felt you were initially over-generalising the case against Cab Driving from your own experience. Moreover, aside from the extremes, I'm sure there is a lot more middle ground in cities like Bristol and Leeds for example.

WWW, do you really think that an 18 year old son would stick to your masterplan?

From one point of view, youth is simply wasted on the feckless young - and from another, he has to make his own way and learn from his own mistakes. In any case, there is more to life than spending your youth remorselessly paving your way towards scrambling to the top of the heap.

Judging by the deafening silence from redmania, perhaps MJR was right...

Is this not a wind up?
otherwise:-

SHAPE UP MAN, YOUR A SLACKER...YOU WANNA BE A SLACKER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?