PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A dream too far
Thread: A dream too far
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2004, 22:24
747 Downwind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Expectations,

It is a GREAT shame that you don't have any higher EXPECTATIONS of yourself:

'it's just a job and any one can be good at it. I'm nobody special, but I'm ok at what I do...'

Anyone can do it.. can they.. I don't think so.. that's cos some people DON'T make the grade.
For sure, it doesn't make u, me, Sky Toddler or anyone else better than them but it still means that the person concerned shouldn't be sitting in Left/Right seat... the other one for the F/Es as well.. sorry lads!

You were sponsored, it appears and claim that most people are.. no they bloody are not. I would be flabbergasted if the ratio of sponsored to self-sponsored in the U.K was anywhere near 1:5.

I would love to hear what your airline would think about you saying it's JUST a job and anyone can be good at it... you're either sh1t hot at your job or disheartened by the high proportion of obnoxious characters on the flightdeck, me thinks the latter! Only kiding.

Redmania.. u want it, don't bloody give up. To go for the BE sponsorship your at least under 28, I've seen bods self-sponsored (integrated AND MODULAR) do it from 40-45.. never submit until the bitter twisted end