PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelsons Future
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2004, 13:15
slamer

"Seniority only counts when you have it"

MOR .....have you heard of the "furlough" system?

I think you wrote earlier you have 15yrs/10000hrs exper etc, every Air NZ Capt and 95% of widebody FO's would match this, many new-hires have Jet cmmd time and also match you.... so whats your point?.
With so much industry experience I would have thought by now you would have figured "it's about having a job, putting food on the table and protecting your conditions" (for most), hard to believe but there are many extremely capable pilots working here who could do your job twice over..... hmmm or maybe you have been on the "open market" a little to long.

You assume your experience and opinions are valuable, correct, transportable, palatable and in common with the current "culture and climate" of Air NZ (or maybe not)
I would suggest by your remarks here, you are completley out of touch with whats going on in NZ, in particular Air NZ, and infact you smack of being "bitter" and having a "tantrum" at not being able to do what you want, when you want within an industry you clearly rate yourself in (I wonder how that would come across at the Interview) .......hmmm sounds like you've had the Cmmd a little to long!!!