PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2004, 08:43
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tired-flyboy:

I look forward to learning xwind landings in more detail, and will probably be able to determine my own approach best, as you have done. I remember a good thread a few months back on xwind landings, so that may be worth a visit later on.

With regards to the stall/spin awareness, no I havent done anything there yet, but if it is anywhere near as fun as the sideslip, then I am sure it will be another high point in my training! Fun aside though, I know these are a serious side of aviation and suppose there not much fun when you are in one that you didn't enduce yourself!

BRL:

No need to apologise at all - I think (and 99% of others think) that you do a fantastic job, it's just the 1% that like to spoil it. Sometimes I wonder whether the negative posts are from people who are just seeking attention, or like to spark an argument, in that case, sending negative thoughts via PM is a much better idea, and I reckon that nobody would ever bother via PM because then it aint on the board for other people to see! (watch my inbox fill up now

Thanks guys

Lee