PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225
Thread: EC225
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2004, 23:34
HeliComparator

Received 39 Likes on 21 Posts
Oh dear Nick you do seem obsessionally determined that all aspects of the 92 will be better than the 225 at any cost. If you could just give a little ground and say that some tiny bit of the 225 might be ever so slightly better than the 92 then your credibility would be so much higher! Out of interest, have you ever flown a 225, or even a 332L2? Or even touched one? If not, you should get out more and not spend so much time on this forum. Your products would be the better for it!

Why do you have to pass OEI OGE performance data via PMs - are you too embarrassed to post it publicly?

Your statement "As far as absent, nobody missed you" is I'm sure based on as much careful research and unbiased opinion as most of the rest of your posts on this thread. Between you and me I have received a certain amount of fan mail during this discourse. (thankyou John Nipple et al)

Oh and by the way, didn't you know that all French Eurocopter people are on holiday throughout the month of August and not interested in internet chat forums?

'course I could be Lu!!!!!

(maybe not)

Last edited by HeliComparator; 10th Aug 2004 at 00:13.