PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sax/link?
Thread: Sax/link?
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2004, 18:13
Gimbal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subsonic, BB - Thats the whole problem with the SA aviation industry. It seems one isn't allowed to have an opinion,(or voice it on an anonymous public internet forum for that matter), when it comes to said opinion regarding certain 'untouchable' individuals at certain airlines, (or should I say glorified charter companies!).

You just have to read OL's story on Links website on how to become an airline pilot and join the bestest carrier in SA, to understand this mans attitude towards other lower life forms down the food chain.

The industry will therefore still continue to be an old boys club, where, if daddy wasn't part of it then, you won't be part of it either.

As long as there are individuals like yourselves running around, these type of blocking techniques, which prevent some really good new guys from entering the industry, just because certain people don't like them, will always continue.

So I suggest to you ssmortal, why don't you stand up for what you really believe in, and stop sucking up to higher authority, although I'm sure thats how you got your present job.