PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moral Dilemma: What the Hell is going on in Ryanair?
Old 9th Aug 2004, 16:04
Coconuts

Lightbulb

Hi Michael

Thank you for your good input & I love your username BTW. Yes I know where you're coming from & I take your points. As I said before on the night the captain & I didn't really discuss it since there was a party being thrown from him & I had to be mindful to be subtle with him & not to upset him or confront him. I appreciate the fact that me liking & being fond of the man makes it more difficult for me to be objective about what occurred, I won't deny it. I also know these crew were not positioning but CC returning from holidays, I'm, not referring too them & I'm aware of the other details.

I was trying to sensitively suss out on the night (& above all make sure he was okay, sorry, I know!!!) how such an experienced captain, okay kind hearted I know but known for his no nonsense approach could err so much, I do not for one minute mean to excuse his behaviour. Of course talking in length to his brother gave me a biased view no doubt, but a great insight into the company & its treatment of its staff. That last part of my post you quoted, I think, has all the relevance that you cleverly perceived.

Coco