PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The ACCOMMODATION thread
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2004, 18:48
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 bed 2 bathroom flat bargain!

Hello all!

Thiks is a one off bargain for one, two or three lucky people!!

From the start of October I have available to rent a luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat 10 minutes drive from LGW.

This is such a bargain because it comes wiith everything!!

It's only been built 6 years and is in Three Bridges, 10 minutes walk from Three Bridges station - one stop away from Gatwick and to get to BA's Jubilie House it takes about 25 - 30 minutes.

The flat is also 10 mins walk to Crawley town centre, 10 mins drive to X or Y car park, and about 15 mins walk to Tesco's. It's also right next to Crawley Leiesure centre so swimming and gym factilites are also very handy.

WHen I say this flat is coming with everything...I MEAN EVERYTHING! It is decorated in soothing neutral colours with a real wood floor throught in every room(not cheap laminate).

The living room has in it a blue leather suite (3 seat - 2 seat and armchair), 32" Sony widescreen TV with SKY PLUS(computer hard drive recording factility - no need for video or tapes!!) attached (you carry on the subscription if you want to it - as cabin crew or a pilot it's absolutely amazing to have!!). The rest of the furniture in the room is from Marks and Spencer and is of the highest quality and modern style. There is a great double balcony door in here that you can open fully to let summer in when the weather is good. It also has a good sprinkling of plants too if you want them as they really finish it off.

The Kitchen is a long galley style one with easy clean worktops. Also in the kitchen is a Silver direct drive intellowash washing machine. It's silent opperation and extra large drum make it great to have. There's also a large Silver Samsung fridge with planty of room in it. As I said I'm literally giving you everything! - so also in this deal you get my Siemens/Porsche toaster and kettle as well as my large crockery set all in cool neutral white and cutlery set all from House of Fraiser. Not forgeting the glasses - all from Marks and Spencer again.

The Master Bedroom Has a cool modern sleigh style 6' by 6' queen size bed, complimented by 2 more peices of high quality modern M&S furniture, a ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, and a large plant. This bedroom also has an on suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and toilet.

The second bedroom has room for a double bed, and come with pine double wardrobe, and chest of drawers.

The main bathroom has a bath, shower, basin and toilet as you'd expect.

The whole flat is run on electricty and bills are cheap as it is on the 3rd floor so you get plenty of heat from other bellow as well as a nice view of the area. The flat as an entry phone system as well to keep out unwanted callers and allocated parking for one car and plenty of visitors spaces for guests.

There's modern art on the walls which you may keep up if you wish and rugs on some of the floors which again are all modern.

Last but by no means least right opposite the delopment, only a 1 minute walk away is an american style bar/restaurant and a family pub.

Sounds good? It is! And all this for £800 per month!!

Deposit in one months rent, and rent is payable one month in advance. The contract with be in 6 month periods and if you wish to leave early all I need is one months notice, and there is no penalties. Some refferences would be cool too if possible.

That's it! Compared to anything else in the area for what your getting and the quality and location it's a steal!

Plus you get me as a landlord. I'm easy going, flexible, and I'm also cabin crew so I know what's important it is to be happy about where you live as you are at home a lot during the days. Also if anything needs doing I'll do it straight away with no need to fuss with any agencies.

If you 'd like pictures of the place that's no problem, or if you'd like more info or would like to ask any questions you can mail me at [email protected] or call me on 07976 611690.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.