PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - log book
Thread: log book
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2004, 13:45
tarjet fixated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Man Flex,
thanks for your reply,i have done a web search and found out there are a few pc programs that do more or less what the program you are working on does;they also call themselves JAA compliant...but i'm not sure they can actually replace our old logbooks.
Are you saying that the only JAA requirement is my signature at the bottom of each page?
What your program does sounds really good, the only option i would consider as an interesting add on is some kind of link to each leg where you could store additional stuff (like crew names,operational remarks and most of all an option to recall any reports you might have done for that particular flight: delay codes,near miss reports,operational reports,company reports and so on).
It would be neat to have some kind of upload feature so that i could upload the actual company forms,fill them and attach them to that particular flight and recall them for printing in case my chief pilot asks for explanation 3 months later...as he actually does.

oh i forgot...what would be really good is a customizeable feature to alert you for flight and duty times limits...but i guess you have that sorted already.
keep me posted as your program is released!!

oh i forgot...what would be really good is a customizeable feature to alert you for flight and duty times limits...but i guess you have that sorted already.
keep me posted as your program is released!!