PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - log book
Thread: log book
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2004, 18:11
Man Flex 32.5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Tarjet
I am currently designing a windows based log book program, which will be bug tested during the next 3 - 4 weeks or so.

I will have the web site running hopefully by then.

the opening page shows a summary of your flying history, p1 p2 p1 u/s on every a/c, there is also a graph which can be filtered to show for example a30, a321 etc.

Also a graph which is customisable to show monthly flight hours the period can be user defined.

Also a display of duty hours with user defined alerts.

The program will allow multiple sectors entries for example if you fly 4 sectors which i currently do it takes a fraction of the time. The program also works out night flying time automatically for anywhere in the world.

Also displays flight duty hours allowing to check any period, fixed duty start day i.e duty is calculated from a monday or rolling days which are user defined.

Also works out flight duty pay by the hour/ sector pay, can factor sectors automatically (defined by great circle distance) ideal for easy guys.

Office duties and sim payments can be added i use this to check my payslip (so im not fiddled)

The only requirement to comply with JAA is that each page once printed must be certified correct by you, there is a neat little box for this.

There is also a search facility to see when you last flew a vor,ils,ndb,vis app or when you flew with any pilot to any destination on any a/c, i.e when i last flew with j bloggs to alc on a320 or any combination of the above.

A function to summarise civil, military and private flying.

The printout looks very similar to standard logbooks.

If i have missed out any desirable functions please let me know and ill try to incorporate.

Regards MF

Last edited by Man Flex 32.5; 6th Aug 2004 at 22:53.