PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA drug and alcohol tests begin
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2004, 10:32
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FFF- I don't know what angle you have with pilots,but it seems some of your other problems are showing! Do you follow them around? Quite a lot of 'witnessing' for a 'Ground Handling Instructor' ('loader'?). You are making some very serious accusations that are so totally not borne out in my experience that I think you have an overactive imagination!

<<If you absolutely must have a drink to relax, maybe there is a problem somewhere?>>.....I don't actually drink myself. But when I am in a bar with crew, I am perfectly happy for them to relax however they so wish, as long as it is legal- so there! Nice try. Now for you.....I note your profile says 'anything involving beer'. Do you think perhaps your beer goggles are getting a bit overpowerful? Maybe you should see someone about your problem if alcohol consumption is so evil to you?

Now why don't you tell us what your angle is and why you try and muscle in so much on aircrew life? Maybe it will give us an insight into why you have so much to say and so many accusations to make! And I am no journo!

To 'enlighten you', you obviously have far less familiarity with pilot's shorthaul rosters than you pretend. If you knew anything about alcohol dissipation and European rosters involving long days, it is quite clear that on many 6 day blocks, it is not possible to have a drink throughout the block, and the night before. You obviously know diddly squat about it- I suggest in view of your ignorance you stop making so much noise about it!
PS........ and less of the 'mate' please.