PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sax/link?
Thread: Sax/link?
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2004, 08:51
beechbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having a look at the crew requirements at Link, there is only mention of the Embraer and nothing of the J41, unless I'm missing something!!!! Does this mean that they are on their way out?
I see Gimbal that you are slagging this crowd off aswell. May I suggest that as others have done, do not go around slagging other companies down as SA is too small and it will catch up with you at some point or other. By the way maybe look at yourself and wonder if you were totally prepared for the interview. People on interview boards generally pick this up and then they go to town. After all you are wasting their time if you came to the interviews unprepared. Think about it!!!!!
It seems you don't have a nice word to say about Comair either so maybe you're just bitter and twisted about something........anyway did you get into SAX after all? Just curious!!!!With this attitude you're probably better off there. Anyway happy flying, it ain't all that bad.....you've got to take the rough with smooth - it ain't for sissies you know!