PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2004, 13:43
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will post another reply when I have a little more time. Particularly in response to K52's assertion that numerous rules had been broken at the time of the accident, and this alone constituted negligence!

K52, you know as well as all of us, that NO SUCH rules had been broken, and your tacky attempts to besmirch the crew's reputation, say more about the weakness of your case than any lack of professionalism on the part of the crew!

Don't make the mistake of so many others, who extend half truths, and snippets of information to build a 'FACTUAL' case! Leave that to the two discredited Air Marshalls!

Anybody interested in this case (on both sides of the argument) should read the book "LYING IN STATE" written by Tim Slessor, published by Aurum Press 2004.

In it, you will find, in my humble opinion, a quite superbly researched dissection of the Chinook 'affair.' I challenge ANYONE to find fault with it.

Including the details of the new simulation from Boeing (This time modelled on the CORRECT aircraft!!) which calls into question the entire notion that the crew had adopted a 'cruise climb!'

This simulation of course being the MAJOR basis for the entire hypothesis of CFIT

So much for SIMULATIONS!

Wonder if they've got it right this time?

K52

I see there is no requirement to respond ONCE AGAIN to your tacky and irrelevant assertions, first made on a previous thread of a similar name on 9 Feb 2002, and subsequently repeated on p47 of this thread on 19 Jun 2003.

Since I gave you a full reply on the same page the following day! Perhaps you should refresh your memory.

You failed to justify your allegations then, and I trust we can expect the same response this time!

Talk about covering old ground!

Brian, I really think there should be something on the campaign website about this book by Tim Slessor. It is very persuasive stuff!

cheers.

Last edited by Tandemrotor; 2nd Aug 2004 at 14:30.