PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Minimums
Thread: Eagle Minimums
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2004, 00:00
Thump & Go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey incidentreport, nice to hear back from you and by the way perfectly calm thanks - you'll probably notice from any of my posts I tend to deal with facts not urban legends.
As for the lollypop list, don't bother I have no requirement to have something in my mouth to feel good about myself.

Feel free to PM me with alledged sim failures (FACTS, not what the senior B-Cat at 'ABC' flying school heard from the brother of a guy who missed out whilst they were both on a charter to deepest darkest Hokitika!) - I wouldn't want to open that can of worms publically either.

Hmmm....asleep for a couple of years, I wish!
From memory, no-one bothered bagging Eagle when they flew Bandits - they just accepted that Eagle was the starting point for turbine RPT in NZ and got on with it. At that time Air NSN were able to ask for much higher time guys and as a general rule didn't take too many GA guys.
The bagging phase has been somewhat shorter than years friend, only with the intro of the contentious 3 day interview have people jumped on the "it's cool to bag Eagle bus".
Are you sure you've been around for years???

Sorry for the confusion re the Origin comment, clearly if you worked there you would be aware of their robust candidate selection criteria and interview process and would have no problem with networking (read ar$e-kissing as you so politely put it ). No such implication was meant.

As for your last comment - WRONG again!! If I look to the right all I see is blue sky and the nacelle of a TPE-331.
Or I could be the guy that does the sim evals.Work that one out.

BelowMDA - a good time to be staring with Air NSN - new type, more money, sounds like the guys worked pretty hard to reach agreement.
I'm surprised to hear your Eagle interview was conducted without respect & in a less than friendly atmosphere - that is disappointing. I thought Eagle always asked for a joke?
I agree that ideally you want to walk away feeling like you're going to work with a good bunch of guys - sounds like you made the right choice. Must be your shout since you're the rich one.

Thump