PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2004, 20:05
cargo boy
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Would all the 'spotters' with their "how to run an airline and which routes to serve with shich type of jet" please bog off to their fantasy world forum!

Is it just me or are these forums becoming overrun with 'anoraks' who just think they're the bees knees because they can stick their twopenneth worth into a pilots forum? Every time there is a thread about something to do with an airline and it is specific about pilots and their careers, you get goofy with his binoculars, airband radio and sandwich box putting his ideas about what the airline should do with its fleet and which routes are going to be winners!

This thread is about the redundancies at MYT and the effects on the aircrew. It's not about which routes they should have flown with their Wonderbuses. This is a professional pilots forum and important threads like this one seem do just end up about spotters fantasy!

Could the mods please rein in these anoraks and give us back the forums without the nerdy stuff? Please!