PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2004, 13:33
spy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

JS

You sound so familiar!? I think most who have posted here now have the measure of you. As for rose tinted glasses clearly you have not really got the point. You have made incorrect statements regarding two managers within MYT and have not had the good grace to accept that. You have been asked to keep the speculation on the future of the company to yourself on this thread in the interests of common decency and respect for those who are affected. We all have our opinions on what will happen next but you have no facts and nor do I, so who are you helping? And what are you trying to achieve?

The reason I don't give a dam about what you have to say is you like so many have no facts, your just stirring up the muck for your own reasons. If you had any facts you would not be posting them here as you would be working for one of the banks that now run MYT. The Banks are the only ones who have any idea what will happen next and even that may not be true at the moment! Some of what you have said may in time come to pass, it may not nothing is certain! I again ask you and others just to show a little consideration for those who are affected at this time and keep your speculation to yourself.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but as you have raised the issue regarding FTL! I am very pleased if Ryan Air and EJ have adopted a better approach to FTL, shame they did not do it sooner. However, I think you will find our agreement offers more protection than Cap 371, though still not enough for BHX I would agree. The point is the whole low cost market is pushing the limits on FTL and it is only a matter of time before we have a fatigue related incident! The market is changing and CAP371 does not cater for the low cost model. I think most of us who have been involved in this end of the market understand the problems. Now perhaps we can stay on the subject if that’s ok with you, I am more than happy to continue an exchange on FTL on another thread if you want.

The incidents you allude to had nothing to do with FTL, I suggest you to read the accident reports for a full explanation they could happen in any airline at any time but I am sure you know that! If you want to use personal remarks to support your arguments see you on jet blast otherwise grow up!

Last edited by spy; 30th Jul 2004 at 17:38.