PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are We PAID such Cr*p??
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2004, 11:43
green-eyedbabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very simply because if you don't want to do the job at that wage than there are thousands of others who would. Being a FA is a highly wnated job. Airlines play off this and understandably so!

Fair comment but personally I have seen many thousands who want the job and then many thousands leave. Personally if you want good pay and good terms and conditions go to BA, I doubt you can make a career out of charter.

How would you pay your mortgage? Have a good quality of life, have some decent savings? unless you marry someone richer, you can never have a good quality of life with charter. I know because a Nice house with a mortgage would simply cost more than the wage a month.

Cabin crew should be paid more, the pay is disgusting and airlines take advantage, yet if they paid more, gave good job security they wouldn't have to recruit every month simply because people are always leaving because they see the light and go on to other big airlines EMIRATES, BA, GULFAIR. Charter are the pits of the pits...