PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus for the summer? opinions please
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2004, 23:23
Puritan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
patmustard, across a period of 19 years I, personally, have only worked for 4 different airlines - in all manner of roles – does that count as experience enough to be able to tell the difference between what’s good and what’s bad ?

Aside - might one ask how many airlines it is that you have worked for and longevity therein – though not in your capacity for pumping fuel into wings, but more so in your roll as either cabin crew, or maybe as a pilot, or maybe as an instructor of these people ? I only ask because I’m sure that many are curious as to your bonefide’s that seemingly enable you to make such fanciful statements;

In any event one gets the feeling that you’re really little more than a wind-up merchant, either that or bitter and twisted about something, as exhibited by the fact that when reasoned and factual responses are put forward you simply continue to rant and espouse absolute garbage; Uhm, maybe it’s someat’ to do with all those JetA fumes out on the ramp ?! – what do you reckon, Wayne ?

Cheers.

Ps. Jonathan thanks for confirming that you are not me – indeed, via a quick bit of mental dead reckoning, I would guess that when I was joining Air Europe ( at LGW ) in 1985, that you were soon to be moving from junior to high school – all of which suddenly makes me feel very old.