PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2004, 20:44
John Smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This will be my last comment on this subject because of the attitude of certain posters.

Mr President.

I'm not lying and don't like to be accused as such. The routes in question are the BHX - BFS/AMS/GVA ... announed on company web site 2 days ago on the 27th. Told by a friend and reconfirmed, maybe they are just finalising the timings before going to press.!!!

I do believe you always were able to book one way, and destination orientated flights on seat only.

Your attitude stinks.

Colgate

Intially the buy and sell back to lease company does generate a cash profit. But this was very quickly overturned by the lease back rates. They are not canny, actually very poor.

Spy

If you don't give a damn about what I say why are you on this forum. And why do you just view the problem through rose tinted specticles,.. maybe your testicles are in the way!!
I notice from a few of you previous posts that you make a few accusations that are controversal about other comapnys. 18th July - that you consider its only a matter of time before eJ or FR have an accident thro fatigue. I think you'll find that your latest FTL is petty similar to eJ. Maybe you should talk to your BHX colleagues about fatigue. Accidents, maybe you should check out your own company - Puerto, EMA, FUN!
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You have your opinion and I have mine, they may be different but they are opinions and this is an open forum.

Good night

JS

Last edited by John Smith; 29th Jul 2004 at 21:03.