PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2004, 17:13
John Smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr President,

Routes .... BHX - BFS/AMS/GVA in the case of BFS only pulled out to concentrate on more 'productive' DUB .... the route that which never was!!!

As for the VZ prices, well that came from the horses mouth, Mr Jeans who said his cost base even undercut FR's!!!

The new MyL Canary routes on MyT aircraft ... make me laugh, it used to be called "Seat Only" till a few days ago, just a name change.

Spy

You may not like what's being said, then don't read the Pprune and buy yourself a set of ear defenders and blackout sun glasses. My statement is not 'doom and gloom' just an educated statement that was in direct opposition to a previous 'fantasy' statement. If you only want one side of a story maybe you should go into management or the Labour Gov't.

I completely agree with BR about the over capacity in the charter market. With the growth of the low cost airlines and the vailability of the internet you can go cheaper (although not always), on the day you want (not just on Tues or Sat), for the duration you want (not 7, 10 or 14 days) and stay in the hotel or resort you want. This I'm sure is recognised by the financeiers (sp?) and I must, unfortunately, stand by my previous forecast.
I would love to be force to eat my words!

Again IMHO

Last edited by John Smith; 29th Jul 2004 at 17:38.