PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus for the summer? opinions please
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2004, 20:06
green-eyedbabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been browsing for a while and never wanted to comment but I must say that Astraeus training course was excellent and the safety is excellent so no one can touch them for that.

I'm no longer crew for them but that isn't because I didn't make the grade before anyone starts on that issue.

They are certainly not the best to work for in terms of cabin crew, having all your commission taking away is not nice especially when we worked so hard earning that money, and I always smiled and done my job to the best of the ability.

There are a few lazy crew there as well and please take a look and you will see who works hard and who doesn't.

Other than that the management is fine and lovely and I've never had any problems, just a few crew who are lazy and money being taken away for no reason. I would say it is an overall nice company if you take those 2 things away.

Please please don\'t attack me for this but get computerised bars, so the crew don\'t have to look after the galley, serve their rows and count the bars on 1.5 hour flights(what a nightmare).

Other than that the standards of safety are excellent at Astraeus and long may it continue.