PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MyTravel Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2004, 21:12
TJ747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HI GUYS,

Just wanted to share with you that my thoughts to those who may be made redundant are with you. I have been left twice in this kind of situation so i know how many of you may be feeling right now.It may be hard at first but as a result, you will become stronger and more determined than you may have been before.

I have alot of contact with the mytravel crew at gatwick and can honestly say that out of the airlines i have worked for...you guys have to be the best, extremely proffessional and hard working yet you still have fun and games whilst at work and down route and when you open the aircraft door after a long haul night flight....there is still a smile on your faces. Not many airlines can do that these days.

As far as the company is concerned, i can understand why they have done this. I hope this,what may be called drastic, move puts us on the straight and narrow for good and let us all do what we do best. We have all been under target for a while now and with the streamlining of the fleet, i hope it makes us a more profitable and robust company.

Good luck to everyone,

TJ747