PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2004, 15:27
World's Worst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tobbie, baby!

Nice to hear ANSP admit that even the muddle east has more traffic that poor old Oz. Bet the tax free salary’s great too. Guess there’s no O/T or E/D payments though.

No as to my qualifications, well, I can’t remember failing an ATC course, but some I work with reckon I didn’t even do one. Anyway, they still work with me, warts and all.

You guys are all skirting round the point.

I don’t have to qualify my statements about safety. Airservices has already investigated it and admitted they have a major problem. Haven’t told Joe Public though.

Why won’t you clear the air and state your base salary, and what you earned last year. It’s easy to work it out. Just take a look at the Group Cert. The difference is O/T and E/Ds. Some was legit, some wasn’t.

And to the guy who set up a thread for me. Thanks, but no thanks. This is a good one. I have to support woomera in trying to get the thread to 30,000 views. They get an advertising bonus based on number of views, you know. Check it out.

Your pathetic bleatings are nauseous. Your last shot at Woomera got right up my nose.

You won’t be further contributing to the statistics on this thread.

Woomera

Last edited by Woomera; 26th Jul 2004 at 21:51.