PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 26th Jul 2004, 11:15
ZS-NDV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All,

Just came across this thread by chance and as I also went to CFS in 1996/97 for a CPL/IR/Twin I wanted to add my comment to this list.

For one, I had the time of my life at CFS: Great people (Howzit Gérald!!, Frenchy here!) great place and great flying environment.

Throughout the 9 months of my training I saw a number of PPL students (one of which was to become my wife... ) and I have to say that there are those who can fly and those who are just not made for 3D environments and who should stick to cycling. Gerald, remember Amina? What was it, 55hrs before solo?

M. Young, sorry, you just didn't make the cut. No point in trying to find excuses and transferring the fault onto others. You can't fly and never will be able to. Just like I'll never be able to be an astronaut.

Time spent at CFS is one of the best memories I have and I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the staff there for their kindness and great attitude.

Hope to go there soon again!

Frenchy - ZS-NDV